One-pot meals have always been some of the quickest and tastiest meals that I cook. The flavors blend so well together and to be honest, who doesn’t want a quick and easy nutrient-dense healthy meal. This one is a winner! Packed with a powerhouse of super greens, sweet potato, zucchini, bone broth and sweet onions, it’s sure to please.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 2 cups power greens (spinach, kale, swiss chard)
- 1/4 pound of sausage
- unrefined sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop the onion, sweet potato and zucchini in medium-sized chunks.
- Sauté the sausage until done.
- Add everything to a skillet and cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
My kind of meal 😋. Can’t wait to try !
This looks great, going to give it a try this week.