I need to stop going to the craft store. Not because I’m especially crafty, but because there are so many cool baking things too! My daughter and I were at a local craft shop and discovered the Easter baking section of the store. I found a super sweet candy or cake mold that I used to make gluten-free Peep cakes. So adorable.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup honey + 1 Tbsp (for the topping)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil + 1/2 cup (for the topping)
- 1/2 cup roasted carob powder
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- silicone mold
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together coconut flour and baking powder. Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil. Use some oil to grease mold.
- Mix 1/4 cup honey into oil along with eggs and vanilla. Mix together dry and wet ingredients. Pour batter into mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Melt together carob powder, 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1 Tbsp honey.
- Pour mixture over cooled cakes and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Store in refrigerator.