URGENT ACTION ALERT
CDC PROPOSES NEW “RULE” TO ILLEGALLY DETAIN AND FORCIBLY VACCINATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
People from EVERY state need to act now and OPPOSE the recently proposed, draconian “rule” that would allow CDC to stop, detain, quarantine AND “treat” (including vaccinate) any American or non-American person entering the U.S. or traveling between states simply for suspicion of being infected by a communicable disease.
CDC has proposed a “rule” that would give them the power to apprehend and detain any person and forcibly vaccinate them without due process or right of appeal. According to CDC’s 8/15/16 publication of ‘Rules for the Control of Communicable Diseases’, the agency plans to grant itself this power and in dong so, may apprehend any healthy person and detain them indefinitely.
It is extremely important to make your voice heard by October 14, 2016 by submitting comments to CDC opposing this new rule. See action to take below.
We MUST stop CDC from overstepping its authority. The new “rule” states CDC will have “police powers” for “the benefit of society.” Such extraordinary powers could lead to the abuse of U.S. citizens’ lives, privacy, freedom, livelihood, liberty, health, and wellbeing. In essence, if the new “rule” passes, CDC will have authority to take ownership of your life.
This new “rule” is not acceptable. CDC needs to amend its regulations to first and foremost protect the rights of all Americans by allowing them self-determination and personal health privacy and liberty. We cannot allow CDC to coerce people into “agreements” of compliance of federal recommendations. CDC must respect the rights of the individual and allow for the least restrictive means of quarantine including permitting people to be in their own homes and allowing them to choose the type of health care or treatment that they themselves deem beneficial.
CDC’s newly proposed rule is published in the Federal Register [Federal Register Number: 2016-18103] available online here.
ACTION TO TAKE:
Submit in writing your comments to the CDC by Friday, October 14, 2016
via the Federal eRulemaking Portal at: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2016/08/15/2016-18103/control-of-communicable-diseases#open-comment
Be sure to write your comments in a word document and then cut and paste when submitting online. You will have a limited amount to time to comment before your session times out.
Option to Mail in to: Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE., MS E-03, Atlanta, GA 30329
ATTN: Quarantine NPRM.
Be sure to identify your comments by Docket No. CDC-2016-0068 or
Instructions per CDC: All submissions received must include the agency name and docket number or Regulatory Information Number (RIN) for this rulemaking. Do not include any information in your comment or supporting materials that you consider confidential or inappropriate for public disclosure. HHS/CDC will carefully consider and address all comments submitted and may revise the content of the rule as appropriate at the final rulemaking stage. HHS/CDC will publish a final rule after the comment period that reflects any content changes made as a result of comments received.
Comments will be available for public inspection from Monday through Friday, except for legal holidays, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time, at 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30329. Please call ahead to 404-498-1600 and ask for a representative from the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) to schedule your visit.
1) You have deep concerns about any “rule” that would give CDC such a totalitarian, unconstitutional, unchecked, unprecedented powers, self-described as “police powers.”
2) You oppose the military-like of powers the new “rule” would grant CDC. Powers usurped and abused like in Nazi Germany.
“When an apprehension occurs, the individual is not free to leave or discontinue his/her discussion with an HHS/CDC public health or quarantine officer.”
3) The new “rule” will allow health officials to treat you, including vaccination, a medical treatment that carries with it the risk of serious injury and death, without confirmation that you are sick.
“…the proposed practice to issue Federal orders before a medical examination has taken place.”
4) You oppose forced or chorused medical treatment of any kind. The new “rule” takes away informed consent and therefore contravenes the international human rights agreements such as the Nuremburg Code and the Untied Nations Declaration of Human Rights. The new “rule” pertaining to entering into an “agreement” would make people unknowingly agree to undergo federally recommended health care treatments and loose their right to decline recommended treatment measures, including vaccines and other treatments.
“CDC may enter into an agreement with an individual, upon such terms as the CDC considers to be reasonably necessary, indicating that the individual consents to any of the public health measures authorized under this part, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination, and treatment: provided that the individual’s consent shall not be considered as a prerequisite to any exercise of any authority under this part.” [CJF emphasis added]
5) The new “rule” would give CDC unfettered power to add or delete any diseases that fit their criteria. For example, this means seasonal flu or measles or Zika may be added at CDC’s discretion. You oppose such vague criteria.
“By its terms, subsection (a) does not seek to limit the types of communicable disease for which regulations may be enacted, but rather applies to all communicable diseases that may impact human health.”
6) CDC is attempting to radically change their definition of what constitutes an “ill” person by including a wide range of vague symptoms such as an ill appearance that may be assessed by officials without medical training. You oppose this nebulous definition.
7) Simply being identified as having been at risk of exposure makes one classifiable as having a “precommunicable disease,” which can thereby result in one’s apprehension, quarantine and vaccination. You are firmly against this.
“HHS/CDC defines precommunicable stage to mean the stage beginning upon an individual’s earliest opportunity for exposure to an infectious agent and ending upon the individual entering tor reentering the communicable stage of the disease or, if the individual does not enter the communicable stage, the latest date at which the individual could reasonably be expected to have the potential to enter or reenter the communicable stage.”
8) The new “rule” allows for criminal penalties. You own your body, not the government.
“…individuals who violate the terms of the agreement or the terms of the Federal order for quarantine, isolation, or conditional release (even if no agreement is in place between the individual and the government), he or she may be subject to criminal penalties.”
9) You oppose the “rule” that says once an individual is released from
custody and/or mandatory treatment, the individual would be subject to ongoing surveillance and tracking. You oppose giving CDC full access to your electronic life.
“HHS/CDC has proposed a definition for ‘electronic or internet-based monitoring’ that defines this term as referring to mechanisms or technologies allowing for the temporary public health supervision of an individual under conditional release, including electronic mail, SMS texts, video conference or webcam technologies, integrated voice-response systems, entry of information into a web-based forum, wearable tracking technologies, and other mechanisms or technologies as determined by the Director or supervising health authority.”
10) The truth is, quarantines should be in reverse and recently vaccinated individuals should stay home to protect others. You would not want to be placed in an environment with sick or recently vaccinated individuals.🖨️ Print post