Life in Its Fullness:
Nutrition for Mental and Emotional Health
Our Ninth Annual Wise Traditions Conference and Our First West Coast Conference!
Friday, November 7
Saturday, November 8
Sunday, November 9
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, Burlingame, California
- David Brownstein, MD, author of Overcoming Thyroid Disorders
- Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, author of
The Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Paul Chek, HHP, NMT, author of How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy
- Mary Cordaro, Home Environmental Specialist, CEO
- Thomas Cowan, MD, author of The Fourfold Path to Healing
- Debra Lynn Dadd, author of Really Green and Home Safe Home
- Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, author of The Whole Soy Story
- James DeMeo, PhD, author of Saharasia
- Dina Falconi, author of Earthly Bodies and Heavenly Hair
- Sally Fallon, MA, author of Nourishing Traditions
- Lynne Farrow, MA, breast cancer specialist
- Joseph Heckman, PhD, soil specialist
- Mark Kastel, president, The Cornucopia Institute
- Claudia Keel, herbalist
- Galen D. Knight, PhD, health researcher
- Janet Lang, DC, thyroid expert
- Chris Masterjohn, WAPF author and researcher
- Mary Morris, CRT, RPSGT, expert on sleep disorders
- Richard Morris, author of A Life Unburdened
- Katherine Mowbray, cheesemaker
- Julia Ross, MA, MFT, author of The Mood Cure
- Beverly Rubik, PhD, author of Life at the Edge of Science
- Jack Samuels, MSG expert
- Jeffrey Smith, author of Seeds of Deception
- Beverly Teter, PhD, lipids expert
- Theresa Vernon, LAc, acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist
- Louisa Williams, ND, author of Radical Medicine
- Larry Wisch, co-owner, Three Stone Hearth community supported kitchen
and many other fine speakers on diet and health, as well as seminars and sessions on:
- The Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Non-Toxic Home and Lifestyle
- Traditional Diets
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Heart Disease
- Weight Loss
- Iodine and Thyroid Health
- Subtle Energies in Soil and Food
A Showcase for Delicious Traditional Food
A Unique Opportunity for Health Professionals and Laymen interested in Diet and Health
See the Conference Program here
Who Should Attend Wise Traditions?
Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, parents, students, food writers, food providers, farmers, public servants, teachers, patients, activists, agriculture professionals, people interested in nutrition, people with no interest in nutrition, people who love to cook, people who hate to cook, people who like to eat, Baby Boomers concerned about their health, grandparents concerned about their grandchildren, couples who want healthy babies, people who want answers, people who love controversy. . . and You!
|Early Bird Special
NO INCREASE IN CONFERENCE FEES!
Save up to $50 if you register by October 3
NEW THIS YEAR!
Expanded Children’s Program and menu
Several Post-Conference Tours and Workshops
Infants and children are welcome to Wise Traditions 2008 as long as they are enrolled in our children’s program. For the sake of other conference attendees, we ask that parents refrain from bringing children to the conference sessions.
LOCATION AND ACCOMMODATION
The conference will be held at the beautiful
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California 94010
(650) 347-1234, www.sanfranciscoairport.hyatt.com
The hotel offers free shuttle service from the San Francisco Airport. The shuttle runs every
15 minutes from the hotel shuttle area on the street level at the airport. Self parking $10 per day. Conference room rates are $165 for double, triple or quadruple occupancy. Call (800) 233-1234 to reserve your room. All rooms at the hotel have small refrigerators.
Be sure to mention the Weston A. Price Foundation or Wise Traditions Conference.
Special conference rates are available only until October 22, 2008.
For information about exhibiting, sponsors, and food donation contact PTF Associates at (240) 379-7072 or via email registrar (at) ptfassociates.com.
Miller’s Organic Farm