Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEUs)
Listed below is information for health professionals interested in attending the conference for professional education. The list will be updated as approvals are received. Please contact Kathy Kramer, Director of Continuing Education for the Weston A. Price Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
- Chiropractors (DCs): Approved by the Texas Chiropractic College. This is only for certain states as listed: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia. 14 credit hours
- Registered Dietitians (RD) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTR): Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR): Approved for 14 units at CPE Level 1. (Suggested Learning Need Codes include: 2040, 2090, 2100, 4180, 5160, 5220, 5290) See: http://cdrnet.org/applications/cpe/ViewProgDetails.cfm?ProgramID=096416&CFID=352640&CFToken=82918731
- Nutritionists: National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) for Category II CEUs, CHEK Institute, Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) and American College of Nutrition require a Certificate of Attendance only – $5 fee.
- Nursing: Approved by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC), our understanding is all states accept this, except Florida and California. 14 credit hours.
- Acupuncture: Approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM): 14.5 PDA points for full conference (PDA points are accepted by all states except California)
List of Approved Lectures
Pick from the following tracks for Friday:
- Seminar on Traditional Diets, The Gut & Psychology Syndrome or Holistic Cancer Therapy
The talks of the Plenary Session for Saturday:
- The Politics of GMOs
- The Politics of Food Safety
- The Politics of School Lunches
Pick from the following tracks for Sunday: (you don’t have to stay in one track)
- Heart Track
- Hormone Track
- Environmental Track