A proposed bill, S. 1264, would add the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to the list of vaccines required for children to attend school in Massachusetts.
HPV vaccination can carry life-threatening side effects. There have been more than 55,000 adverse reactions, including hundreds of deaths, reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) related to the HPV vaccine – and it is estimated by the government that only 1% of all reactions are ever reported!
Did you know that the HPV vaccine called Gardasil 9:
- may actually increase precancerous lesions
- only targets a few of the over 100 known human papillomaviruses
- has not been shown to last longer than 5 years
AND it has never been properly studied, despite the tens of thousands of adverse reactions that have been reported to the government in connection with the HPV vaccine.
Our children should not be required to get this high-risk vaccine for a sexually-transmitted disease!
S. 1264 is currently being heard in the Joint Committee on Public Health. Let’s stop this terrible bill before it goes any further!
Contact your Massachusetts State Senator and Representative and ask them to OPPPOSE S. 1264. You can find out who represents you at: https://malegislature.gov/Search/FindMyLegislator
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes.
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Senator (or Representative)_ ____ to OPPOSE S. 1264.
I oppose requiring schoolchildren to be vaccinated with the HPV vaccine. HPV vaccines carry a high rate of side effects, with tens of thousands reported adverse reactions, including hundreds of deaths. Parents and children need to weigh the pros and cons of this vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease, without the pressure of a government mandate.
HPV vaccines were fast-tracked through the FDA and have not been properly studied. I urge _______ to oppose this bill.”
Be sure to explain why this issue is important to you personally. You may wish to use a couple of the talking points below. Don’t copy all of them – just use them as ideas to help structure your own message.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- HPV vaccines have a high incidence of adverse reactions. To date there have been over 55,000 adverse reactions reported to the Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), following HPV vaccination in the Untied States. Adverse reactions reported, include severe neurological damage, stoke, blood clots, joint pain, pancreatitis, autoimmune disorders and death. www.medalerts.org
- A study out of Canada shows just how dangerous HPV vaccines are. The study looked at 195,270 girls who received HPV vaccination. Of the vaccinated girls, there were 958 hospitalizations and 19,351 ED (emergency room visits).
That means 10% of HVP vaccine recipients studied had a reaction that required a visit to the ER or hospitalization. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/hpv-vaccines-why-oh-why-are-they-on-the-market-at-all/
- France, India, Japan, and Spain have filed criminal charges against HPV vaccine manufacturers for fraud, safety, and providing misleading information. For more misconduct see: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/posting-foia-documents-on-hpv-vaccine-cover-up-by-officials/
- Whistleblower Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), health officials in Japan and other nations all participated in covering up the dangers of HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/officials-cover-up-dangers-of-hpv-vaccines/
- According to Merck (the maker of Gardasil) if a person has already been exposed to the HPV strains contained in the vaccine prior to injection, Gardasil increases the risk of precancerous lesions by at least 44.6 percent. https://www.livingwhole.org/why-no-woman-should-ever-get-the-hpv-vaccine/
- There is no data that HPV vaccines remain effective beyond 5 years. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gardasil-researcher-speaks-out/ The vaccine may also give a false sense of security, leading to less compliance with pap screenings.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine manufactures reap all the profits from vaccines, without having to pay for any of the injuries or harm.
View text, status and history of the bill here: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/191/SD1520
Read this recent article to learn more about HPV vaccines: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/the-troubling-truth-behind-hpv-vaccines-prepare-to-be-outraged/🖨️ Print post
Florence Schroeder says
Politicians should start listening to people and not corporations for profit. Our children are being harm by these products, and it should not be mandated.