The South Dakota Legislature is considering a bill that would eliminate all vaccine mandates for schools, early childhood programs, and postsecondary educational institutions in South Dakota!
Under HB 1235, the Department of Health may recommend any vaccine, but it may not require them. Additionally, no school would be allowed to use coercive means to encourage vaccination. The bill makes it a Class 1 misdemeanor for an educational institution or medical provider who “compels” a person to submit to immunization.
HB 1235 also states that every person has the inalienable right to bodily integrity and no student can be discriminated against for refusal of an unwanted vaccine or any other medical procedure.
Will you help move this bill forward by calling your legislator to urge him or her to co-sponsor the bill?
Thank you to House Majority Leader Qualm for introducing this important bill. It’s already been sponsored by Representatives Bordeaux, Dennert, Goodwin, Greenfield (Lana), Hammock, Latterell, Peterson (Sue), Pischke, and Weise, and Senator Brock Greenfield! We need to keep up the momentum and add more sponsors.
Call your South Dakota Representative and urge them to SUPPORT HB 1235!
Click here to find your State Representative: http://sdlegislature.gov/Legislators/Who_Are_My_Legislators/
(Remember to call your State Representative, not U.S. House)
Calls have a greater impact than emails, and take only a couple of minutes!
“Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent. I am calling to urge Representative ___ to co-sponsor HB 1235.
One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy. HB 1235 is an important bill that allows parents and college students to make their own informed decisions about health care.
No person should be forced to vaccinate to attend school or daycare.
Can you let me know where Representative ___ stands on this issue? You can email me at ____ or call me back at ____.”
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy – as supported by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- When there is risk, there must be choice. No person should have to explain to the government why he or she wishes to abstain from one or more vaccines.
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- During the same time that the child vaccine schedule tripled — from 23 does in 1980 to 70 doses in 2010 — we’ve seen an explosion of brain and immune system damage in children.
- Today 54 percent of America’s children suffer from one or more chronic illnesses: one in six is learning disabled; one in ten is diagnosed with a mental disorder; one in nine has asthma; one in thirteen is severely allergic to food; one in twenty is epileptic; and one in four hundred has diabetes. And there are studies linking all these conditions to vaccination.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The US Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out $4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
Remember, your involvement and activism works!
For the text, status and history of HB 1235 click here: https://sdlegislature.gov/legislative_session/bills/Bill.aspx?Bill=1235&Session=2020
Read this article for more information on vaccine mandates: https://www.westonaprice.org/vaccine-mandates/🖨️ Print post