How to Ensure Optimal Hormonal Development in Your Child Sally Fallon Morell provides nutritional advice for children’s proper hormonal development
Living in the “Plasticene”: The Plastic Age Anthony Jay describes the perils of the plastic age
So Much More than Scottish Porridge: The Rich Culinary History of British Oats Alison Kay shares traditional oat recipes from the British Isles
- President’s Message: Difficult Topics (see below)
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller considers Big Gender’s dark agenda
- Homeopathy Journal Anke Zimmermann on homeopathy for hormonal imbalances
- Technology As Servant James Kirkpatrick reveals the unsung benefits of fracking
- The Wise Traditions Pantry Crystal Labrake’s nutrient-dense budget tips
- WAPF Podcast Interview Dawn Ewing reviews root canal considerations
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s Video Reviews
- Vaccination Updates Vaccines—Unsafe Since The Very Beginning
- Farm & Ranch Unconventional farmer Brad Martin on mitigating food shortages
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
Here at the Weston A. Price Foundation, we have never shied away from difficult topics, and in this issue we take on another: the increasing occurrence of gender dysphoria. This we do at the request of a number of members, including several parents who are bewildered and heartbroken because a child of theirs wants to change his or her sex. While I take a look at the nutritional factors that interfere with optimal hormonal development, Dr. Anthony Jay explores the pervasive influence of environmental plastics, Anke Zimmermann provides homeopathy support and Merinda Teller reveals the horrific effects of sex-change drugs and surgeries.
We have not published this information to shock or offend, but to offer hope to confused teens and to parents who wish to become grandparents. I personally know several individuals whose confusion disappeared and their lack of interest in the opposite sex was resolved when they began eating the Wise Traditions way, specifically a diet containing plenty of animal fats. To put it simply, what we are seeing today are the long-term effects of the USDA dietary guidelines and a national policy that promotes the substitution of toxic soybean oil for butter and lard.
It was wonderful seeing so many of you at Wise Traditions 2022 in Knoxville, Tennessee—we had almost fifteen hundred participants! In our Spring issue we will publish some of the most interesting presentations. You can hear them all by ordering a set from Fleetwood at fleetwoodonsite.com/wise/2022/stream/. We’ve posted a link to Tom Cowan’s and Andy Kaufman’s popular presentations on the home page of our website.
As another momentous year comes to a close, I would like to thank all of our members for their support—not only for financial support but also for their encouragement and faith in our work. As we see more and more of the nation’s children suffering from nutritional deficiencies, environmental toxins and the assault of vaccines, it becomes clear that nothing is more important for our future than the work we are doing. Our main focus has always been on providing information to parents so that their children may have the gift of health, and we know that our work is having an effect when we hear from those who are providing a Wise Traditions diet for their sons and daughters. Truly, you are supporting a natural selection of the wise, a generation of optimally healthy and clear-thinking individuals whose task it will be to solve the many problems that beset mankind.
We wish all of you a happy and healthy holiday season and health and prosperity in the new year.🖨️ Print post