Earlier this week we told you about H.B. 140, which would prohibit employer discrimination based on immunization status. We are pleased to announce that with your activism, the bill passed the full House with a vote of 49-21!
Now it’s time to urge your Senator to support this terrific bill!
Remember, H.B. 140 is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 vaccines, even though the vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
Please help this important bill become law by speaking up and making your voices heard TODAY!
- Contact your State Senator and ask urge him or her to SUPPORT H.B. 140.
You can look up who represents you at: https://legislature.idaho.gov/legislators/
Sample script for emails or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support H.B. 140, which would protect employees against mandatory vaccinations.
H.B. 140 would prohibit employers who are contracted with the state from discriminating against employees involving hiring, firing, compensation, or a change in benefits. It also prohibits state contracts with companies that discriminated based on immunization status.
This protective bill is especially important with the push to mandate experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
People should not be forced to be injected with this high-risk vaccine.
I urge Senator _____to support H.B. 140, which would protect employees’ rights to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of February 12th, there had already been 15,923 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 929 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bill at:
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post