Cannabis is a cure-all. We need fluoride in the water to prevent tooth decay. Aluminum in vaccines does not damage our health. Today, Sally Fallon Morell, the head of the Weston A. Price Foundation, upends conventional thinking when it comes to these controversial topics. As we review highlights from the Wise Traditions journal, Sally separates facts from fiction and gives us much food for thought. She undergirds the conversation with science that points to why we need to proceed with caution with cannabis and cannabis-derived products, how systemic fluoride interferes with cellular function, and the troubling consequences of aluminum injected into the bloodstream.
Highlights from the conversation include:
- An examination of the EAT-Lancet report that recommends a plant-based diet
- How even the World Health Organization does not endorse the EAT-Lancet report
- A study comparing the benefits of a meat-eating vs. vegetarian diet for children
- Speculation about why the “elites” may want the general populace not to eat meat
- Is the Wise Traditions diet a carnivore diet?
- The connection between aluminum adjuvants in vaccines & Autism Spectrum Disorder
- How babies get exponentially high and dangerous amounts of aluminum through vaccines, even according to FDA and CDC standards
- A peer-reviewed study by Christopher Exley that shows high levels of aluminum in the brains of deceased autistic children
- The importance of avoiding aluminum in cookware, foil, and more
- The cannabis craze – is it a cure all?
- Why the cannabis today is so much more potent than the cannabis of yesterday
- A joint smoked today is 18x more potent than a joint from the 1960s
- Our bodies can make the same chemicals that make us feel good that we get from cannabinoids
- The history, myths, and truth about fluoride
- Fluoride is a waste product & a poison which depresses thyroid function
- Why fluoride is in our water and drinks & how the fluoride is stronger & more poisonous today than it was in the past
- The best way to shore up our bodies to deal with all the toxins in the environment