Cell phones, laptops, tablets, smart refrigerators, thermostats, and driverless cars. The list of new technology and devices is ever-expanding. But with these technologies come some problems. Studies indicate that constant contact with non-native electromagnetic fields (EMFs) is leading to nausea, fatigue, anxiety, depression, headaches and more. EMFs also interfere with circadian rhythm and suppress immune system function, among other health-compromising effects.
What can we do to mitigate the damage? Daniel DeBaun, an engineer with over 30 years of experience in the telecommunications field and the founder of DefenderShield, offers ideas on today’s episode. While our level of exposure is vastly greater than it was 15 years ago, he reminds us that we can take practical steps to protect ourselves including disabling transmitters on our smartphones, keeping them away from our bodies, as much as possible, and putting a timer on our wifi router so that it turns off when we go to sleep.
Highlights from the conversation include:
- What increased environmental dangers we are exposed to now versus 15 years ago
- How increased electronics affect people as “evolutionary” beings
- What specific health problems are cropping up as a result of increased electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- How many people are electro-hypersensitive?
- What symptoms manifest from constant radiation exposure
- Practical takeaways for how we can reduce exposure to toxic radiation
- How to better understand our environment
- How cell phones can damage our circadian rhythm
- How electromagnetic radiation exposure suppresses the immune system
- How EMFs can damage gut health
- Places where we can go to minimize electromagnetic exposure
- Do we need to worry about our neighbors’ electronics and their possible effects on us?
- How clinics treat people who have neurological and gut problems from EMF exposure
Top 10 places to Escape EMF radiation – https://www.defendershield.com/top-10-places-escape-emf-radiation-5g-emf-free-zones-around-world/