The Weston A. Price Foundation has brought a suit against the state of Illinois on behalf of prisoners whose health is damaged by a high soy diet. Links to more information below.
Follow the case on WAPF Publicist Kimberly Hartke’s blog: http://hartkeisonline.com/?s=prison+soy
Videos of the Prison Soy Press Conference held in November 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT-_EGATqGE
Our press releases and articles on the situation:
- November 16, 2008: An Open Letter to President-Elect Barack Obama
- May 1, 2009: Cruel and Unusual Punishment: Soy Diet for Illinois Prisoners
- July 13, 2009: Are Children Next Targets for Toxic Meals?
- September 28, 2009: Life-Threatening Retaliation for Prison Activists
- October 13, 2009: High Soy Rations Torture Prisoners: Nutrition Expert Asks Obama to Intervene
Please share this news with everyone you can, especially WAPF members and the media.
🖨️ Print post