Raw meat, egg yolks and liver offer a lot of health benefits. It has a variety of probiotics and enzymes, which are killed off when meat is cooked. It’s high in Vitamin B complex and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s very good for hormonal and reproductive health. Use only the highest quality meat, liver and eggs. Freeze meat and liver for at least 2 weeks.
- 1 pound pasture-raised, organic roughly ground beef
- 2 oz pasture-raised, organic finely chopped beef liver
- 2 pasture-raised, organic egg yolks
- 2 oz chopped anchovies with oil
- 1 oz capers
- 1 chopped red Vidalia onion (or couple shallots)
- 1 cubed fermented pickle
- unrefined sea salt, pepper
- Mix everything together.
- Top with chive blossoms or finely chopped chives.
- Serve with organic whole grain sourdough rye bread and raw cultured butter.
- Good for breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or dinner.