With one week to go in the Louisiana legislative sessions, we still have a chance to pass three good bills to protect different aspects of individuals and businesses’ rights regarding vaccines.
- H.B. 498 would prohibit state and local government agencies from discriminating based on vaccination status.
- H.B. 349 would prohibit inclusion of vaccination or immunity status on driver’s licenses or state IDs.
- H.B. 103 would create liability protection for businesses who refuse to require COVID-19 injections for customers or employers. It would also guarantee that businesses couldn’t lose their licenses for refusing to mandate COVID-19 injections.
All three of these bills need your support! They have each passed the full House and have been read for a second time in their various committees. Now it’s up to your state Senators to decide their fate. The legislative session closes June 10th, so please make your voices heard today!
- Help spread the word. Share this alert with your friends and family.
- Contact your State Senator and urge them to support H.B. 498, H.B. 349 and H.B. 103. You can look up who represents you at: https://www.legis.la.gov/legis/Contacts.aspx
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and/or changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town.) I am calling to ask Senator ___ to support H.B. 103, H.B. 349, and H.B. 498. These bills protect individuals’ rights to choose whether to be vaccinated without coercion, as well as ensuring that businesses are not effectively coerced to mandate vaccination of their employees or customers.
H.B. 498 would prohibit government discrimination based on immunization status and H.B. 349 would prohibit that status from being displayed on driver’s licenses and state IDs. Both of these are vital to ensuring that people are able to make their own choices about vaccination without facing discrimination or public coercion.
H.B. 103 provides liability protection for businesses that do not require COVID-19 vaccines – in essence, also protecting individual choice by not punishing businesses for respecting individual rights.
I am particularly concerned about COVID-19 vaccine safety. To date nearly 300,000 people have reported adverse reactions and over 4,200 have died after the COVID vaccine – and many more have likely suffered reactions, since it is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of reactions are reported. And yet the manufactures are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
I urge Senator _____ to support HB 103, 349, and 498, and help these important bills pass this session.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 talking points that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
TALKING POINTS for calls and emails:
- Share why this is personal to you – any personal or family history of vaccine reactions, any experiences with discrimination, any experiences with invasion of privacy, or other. Are you a business owner who fears repercussions if you do not mandate COVID vaccines, even though it is illegal to do so?
- The claimed justification for mandating vaccines – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – is unsupported in the medical literature. In fact, vaccinated individuals can pose greater risk to public health due to a process known as shedding. Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles, and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. https://www.westonaprice.org/studies-show-that-vaccinated-individuals-spread-disease/
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- Vaccine makers and the healthcare providers who administer them bear zero liability for vaccine injuries and deaths. Vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safe. Additionally, 2006 Federal legislation removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, including the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. The Prep Act, invoked by the president last spring, also provides blanket liability protection to any maker of drugs or vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization.
- Companies have rushed to develop COVID-19 vaccines despite the fact that volunteers are experiencing serious side effects in ongoing clinical trails. The general public is also experiencing serious side effects and deaths. According to the CDC, as of as of December 18th 112,807 people were vaccinated and 3,150 people were “unable to preform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising.[i],[ii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iii]
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
Read each of the bills here:
H.B. 498: http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/BillInfo.aspx?i=240452
H.B. 349: http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/BillInfo.aspx?i=240248
H.B. 103: http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/BillInfo.aspx?i=239902
For more information on COVID-19 injections, checkout this article:
[iii] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617🖨️ Print post
Timothy Bergeron says
I support the H.B. 498, H.B. 349 and H.B. 103 Bills. Please vote for these bills. Keep up the good fight we are all depending on you. Thank You !!!!!!!!!
RAYFORD LABORDE says
We have already too many government mandated laws. Please support the 3 bills noted.