Indiana legislators are considering a good bill that prohibits a city, town, county, or state agency from mandating Covid-19 shots for any individual under eighteen years of age.
S.B. 140 is especially important because it would also naturally protect students under the age of eighteen. Every student has the right to an education regardless of their vaccination status – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated people do not pose a risk to others.
Please speak up! S.B. 140 was introduced and referred to the Senate Health and Provider Service Committee on 1-9-2023. It is sponsored by Senator Tomes.
We need YOUR voice to help S.B. 140 gain momentum!
Contact your Indiana State Senator and urge them to support S.B. 140.
You can look up who represents you at: https://iga.in.gov/legislative/find-legislators/
Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a sample script, and there are additional talking points after the second action item. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent. I am asking Senator ____ to support S.B. 140, which would protect individuals under eighteen years of age from mandatory COVID shots in Indiana.
This bill is especially important to ensure minors and young students are not discriminated against for choosing not to receive fast-tracked Covid-19 injections.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 1/6/23, there have been 2,400,111 injuries and 33,464 deaths reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified by the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual, especially not children, should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
If the local government requires Covid-19 injections, many people will be forced to take the shot against their will. Many individuals have already suffered bad reactions with the first dose or have already recovered from the disease and thus have natural immunity.
I urge Senator _____to SUPPORT S.B. 140, which would protect minors’ rights to bodily autonomy. Please also consider signing on as a co-sponsor of this terrific bill.”
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the “infection fatality rate” (IFR) from Covid for children and adolescents is 0.0009 percent. [see Table 2, for Feb 2020-Sep 2021: 0.9 deaths by 100,000 for age 0-17 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html#est-infections]
- In April 2022, the CDC estimated that about 75 percent of America’s children and adolescents had already had Covid. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7117e3.htm
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Young adults and teens (especially males) vaccinated against Covid have been shown to have a higher risk for myocarditis (heart inflammation) than other populations. There has not been enough time to see what the risks of myocarditis and other potentially serious side effects of the vaccine are for younger children.
- In Thailand, 29 percent of young recipients of Pfizer’s Covid shots experienced heart problems in a study involving several hundred adolescents (aged thirteen to eighteen.) [Mansanguan S, Charunwatthana P, Piyaphanee W, et al. Cardiovascular effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine in adolescents. Trop Med Infect Dis. 2022;7(8):196. – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36006288/]
- Data from 145 of the most vaccinated countries show that Covid shots are associated with a 31 percent increase in deaths.
- The mRNA Covid shots include polyethylene glycol (PEG), an immunogenic chemical compound associated with severe allergic reactions that can lead to death.
- Some Covid shot batches have been found to contain metallic particles, and all mRNA shots contain dangerous lipid nanoparticles, which can create a series of toxic reactions, including damage to DNA.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, children should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Covid shot manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely under-compensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich. https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PREPact/Pages/default.aspx
- There have already been 2,400,111 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 33,464 COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 1/6/23). https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- There are no long-term studies on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on the reproduction of COVID-19 shots.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations.
Learn more about the bills at: https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2023/bills/senate/140#document-c1c4b49c
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:🖨️ Print post