New Jersey legislators are considering a good bill that prohibits Covid-19 shot mandates for students at institutions of higher education.
Every student has the right to an education regardless of their vaccination status – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated people do not pose a risk to others.
A. 4586 (titled the COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement Prohibition Act for Higher Education) is sponsored by Assembly members Victoria A. Flynn and Gerry Scharfenberger. It was introduced and referred to Assembly Higher Education Committee on 9/22/2022.
Please speak up! We need YOUR voice to help A. 4586 pass!
Contact your two New Jersey State Assembly Members and urge them to support A. 4586.
You can look up who represents you here:
By municipality: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/municipalities.asp
Interactive map: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/njmap210.html
Calls are more effective than emails, and only take a few minutes. Below is a sample script. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask Assembly Member ____ to support A. 4586, which would prohibit discrimination on the basis of Covid-19 shot status by institutions of higher education in New Jersey.
This bill is especially important to ensure students are not discriminated against for choosing not to receive fast-tracked Covid-19 injections.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. People should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. As of 9/30/22, there have been 1,430,337 injuries and 31,313 deaths reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported. And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
If colleges require Covid-19 injections, many people will be forced to take the shot against their will. Many individuals suffered bad reactions with a first dose or have already recovered from the disease and thus have natural immunity.
I urge Assembly Member _____to SUPPORT A. 4586, which would protect students’ rights to bodily autonomy.”
Keep your call or email short! Use 2 or 3 of these talking points – or your own – and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the Covid-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary, and fully informed consent.
- Manufacturers originally claimed their Covid shots were 95 percent effective. The Director of the CDC now admits Covid shots do not prevent Covid. For this reason alone, students should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-08-05-21/h_d2accec79fdc37f422d02c536828ea1e
- Thousands of “fully vaccinated” people have gotten Covid. In some countries, the outbreaks are mostly amongst “fully vaccinated” people. For example, Israel’s vaccinated community is 5x more likely to get Covid than its unvaccinated community.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The US Government has paid out more than $4.7 billion as of 9/1/2022 to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- There have already been 1,430,337 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 31,313 COVID vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (per data released 9/23/22). https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- According to a recent report from the CDC, natural immunity was six times stronger during the Delta wave than vaccination. Omicron infection may provide even greater immunity. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?emci=eecfd928-748b-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&emdi=8baad81c-9d8e-ec11-a507-281878b83d8a&ceid=11866090
- There are no long-term studies on the safety, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity, or effect on reproduction of COVID-19 shots.
- COVID injections were not properly tested and are dangerous, as confirmed by Pfizer’s own documents.
- COVID injections are made using dangerous nanotechnologies. They are also contain a potentially life-threatening substance called polyethylene glycol (PEG), which can cause severe allergic reactions.
Learn more about the bill at:
Read these articles for more information on the dangers of Covid shots:🖨️ Print post