A little over a month ago we let you know that Colorado’s legislators had introduced a good bill that would prohibit employers from taking adverse action against employees based on COVID-19 vaccination status.
The bill is currently with the Health and Insurance Committee and will be voted on tomorrow. We need you, the constituents, speak up and make your voices heard today!
H.B. 1191 would protect the right of an employee or applicant, including those who work in health care facilities, to refuse COVID-19 injections without any repercussions.
Additionally, H.B. 1191 specifies that the state cannot require any individual to obtain a COVID-19 injection, and that government agencies and private businesses, including health insurers, cannot discriminate against clients, patrons, or customers based on their COVID-19 vaccination status.
This bill is especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
Urge your legislators to support H.B. 1191 to help protect people’s right to choose what medical procedures they should undergo.
Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT H.B. 1191 and to help it get through the Health & Insurance Committee.
If your Representative is on the Committee, it’s even more important that you call today – and urge all your friends and family who are within the district to also call. Please, only call if your are their constituent. You can see who is on the committee at: https://leg.colorado.gov/committees/health-insurance/2021-regular-session
You can look up who represents you at: https://leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator.
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support H.B. 1191, which would protect employees and all individuals against mandatory COVID vaccinations and discrimination.
H.B. 1191 would also rightfully allow for civil action to be brought forth by an aggrieved person.
People should not be forced to take injections that carry a risk of injury, in order to keep their jobs. Nor should they be forced to submit to vaccination simply to be a customer.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT H.B. 1191, and to help it move out of committee as quickly as possible.”
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Are you at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of the COVID-19 shot?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- As of April 23, there have already been 118,902 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 3,544 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bill at:
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post
Sandra Villa says
Do you know the outcome of the vote on the 6th? I looked and cannot find the information. I had contacted my representatives. Very concerned!
It lost, as all good bills in Colorado do, because democrats love to control the populus. You can track the bill here: