The Kansas Senate has approved a bill, S.B. 273 that would prohibit the governor from directing or permitting mandatory vaccination during a declared emergency.
S.B. 273 covers a lot of issues about the Governor’s powers during an emergency. Our focus is on the provisions affecting vaccination – which are especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
This bill passed the full Senate with a vote of 27 yes and 12 no. Now we need to get it through the House!
Urge your State Representative to support S.B. 273, especially the provisions preventing vaccine mandates, to help protect people’s rights to bodily autonomy.
Contact your Kansas State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT S.B. 273. You can look up who represents you at: http://www.kslegislature.org/li/ (look for “find your legislator” on the left-hand side menu)
Below is a sample script for email or calls. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support S.B. 273, especially the provisions that would prohibit the governor of Kansas from directing or permitting mandatory vaccination during a declared emergency.
The vaccine provisions in this bill are especially important considering the push to mandate experimental, fast-tracked COVID injections.
The normal stages of vaccine testing have been skipped or abbreviated for COVID injections. Initial results have shown high rates of injuries in the volunteers and now the general public. And manufactures have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
People should not be forced to be injected with this high-risk shot.
This bill has already passed the Senate. I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT S.B. 273, which would protect individuals’ rights to bodily autonomy.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Are you worried about COVID-19 injection mandates? Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions?
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there has to be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of February 26th, there have already been 25,522 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 1,265 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new vaccines being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA vaccines have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bill at: http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b2021_22/measures/sb273/
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post