Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill that protects students by prohibiting COVID-19 vaccine mandates at all schools, including those for higher education. This terrific bill also protects all school employees!
Every student has the right to an education regardless of their vaccination status – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated children do not pose a risk to others.
Likewise, school employees also have the right to keep their jobs regardless of vaccination status.
H.B. 1475 is especially important given that children are being so aggressively targeted for experimental, high-risk COVID-19 injections even though they are at extremely low risk of serious SARS-CoV-2 infection.
This bill would also prohibit mandatory testing for COVID-19 without written consent by the employee, adult student, or student guardian. H.B. 1475 also allows for civil action to be taken against anyone who violates the bill’s provisions.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
Contact your House Member and ask him or her to SUPPORT H.B. 1475.
You can look up who represents you at: https://house.mo.gov/legislatorlookup.aspx
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am emailing to ask House Member ____ to support H.B. 1475, which would prohibit COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all students and school employees.
This bill is especially important to ensure schools do not discriminate against students or employees who choose not to receive fast-tracked, experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. Students and their teachers should not be forced to be injected with an experimental substance that could cause serious side effects. To date, there have been 723,042injuries and 9,936 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
Vaccine mandates are being justified on the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual, especially not children, should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
Even if it were possible to justify requiring children and school employees to take a shot in order to protect people around them, the data shows that the vaccine fails to prevent transmission of COVID. A recent study in the Lancet found that the peak viral load of COVID patients was similar regardless of vaccination status. The CDC’s data shows that tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals have gotten severe enough cases of COVID to have to be hospitalized – and the agency isn’t even trying to track cases among vaccinated people that don’t result in hospitalization, even though those individuals can spread COVID.
I urge House Member _____to SUPPORT H.B. 1475, which would ensure students and school employees are not forced to take a shot that carries the risk of serious side effects in order to get an education or to stay employed.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Is your child at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- Young adults and teens (especially males) vaccinated against COVID-19 have been shown to have a higher risk for myocarditis (heart inflammation) than other populations. There has simply not been enough time to see what the risks of myocarditis and other potentially serious side effects of the vaccine are for younger children.
- The risk of children dying from COVID-19 is extremely low. There have been a total of 678 deaths in children from newborn to 17 years old in the last two years – just 1% of the deaths from all causes in the same age range in the same time period. https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku In contrast, even with very low vaccination rates among children, there have already been 39 deaths and 1,471 hospitalizations reported to the CDC in children in reaction to the COVID vaccine, as of 12/29/21. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
- The Director of the CDC admits COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission. For this reason alone, children and school employees should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html#
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of January 7th, there had already been 723,042 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 9,936 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
MORE INFORMATION🖨️ Print post