Start the new year off by speaking up for a good bill that protects children by prohibiting COVID-19 vaccines mandates at schools and childcare agencies.
Every child has the right to an education and to be cared for regardless of their vaccination status – especially when the science clearly demonstrates that unvaccinated children do not pose a risk to others.
SB 288 is especially important given that children are being so aggressively targeted for experimental, high-risk COVID-19 injections even though they are at extremely low risk of serious SARS-CoV-2 infection.
The introduction of this bill is good news – now we need YOUR voice to help it pass!
- Attend and testify at a hearing in the Senate Health & Human Service Committee.
Date & Time: Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 9 am.
Location: The General Court of New Hampshire
107 North Main Street, Concord, NH 03301
State House Reps Hall
Sign-up sheets will be available in the State House Reps Hall for those who wish to speak publicly on the bill.
If you can’t come and testify, you can still register your position on the bill here. Select the hearing date (1/13/22), Health & Human Service Committee, SB 288, and “support this bill”.
Those who would like to submit written testimony can email it to the committee here (the individual email addresses are provided, as well as a link to email the whole committee at one time). Witnesses who bring written testimony with them when they testify in person should bring 6 copies.
- Contact your New Hampshire State Senator today and ask him or her to SUPPORT SB 288 to protect children.
You can find out who represents you at: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/Senate/members/wml.aspx
Sample script for email is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal emails are far more effective than form letters!
“Hi, my name is ____ and I am a constituent. I am calling to ask ___ to support SB 288, which prohibits COVID-19 vaccine mandates for students and children in day care.
COVID injections have been rushed to market and there have been no long-term studies to guarantee their safety. To date, 701,127 Americans have reported adverse reactions and thousands have died after the COVID vaccine. And many more have probably suffered reactions, since it is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of reactions are reported. Yet the manufactures are shielded from liability for any harm they cause.
Vaccine mandates are being justified on the idea of the “greater good” and protecting other people. But no individual, especially not children, should be forced to take a medical treatment for someone else’s benefit.
And even if it were possible to justify requiring children to take a shot in order to protect people around them, the data shows that the vaccine fails to prevent transmission of COVID. A recent study in the Lancet found that the peak viral load of COVID patients was similar regardless of vaccination status. The CDC’s data shows that tens of thousands of vaccinated individuals have gotten severe enough cases of COVID to have to be hospitalized – and the agency isn’t even trying to track cases among vaccinated people that don’t result in hospitalization, even though those individuals can spread COVID.
Children should not be forced to take a shot that carries the risk of serious side effects in order to get an education or childcare.
I urge Senator _______ to support this bill.
Keep your email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- Share why this is personal to you. Do you or a family member have a history of vaccine reactions? Is your child at risk for autoimmune conditions or other potential side effects of COVID-19 shots?
- No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- The clinical trials for the vaccine excluded several groups, but the vaccine was still approved for use on all children 5 or older.
- Young adults and teens (especially males) vaccinated against COVID-19 have been shown to have a higher risk for myocarditis (heart inflammation) than other populations. There has simply not been enough time to see what the risks of myocarditis and other potentially serious side effects of the vaccine are for younger children.
- The risk of children dying from COVID-19 is extremely low. There have been a total of 678 deaths in children from newborn to 17 years old in the last two years – just 1% of the deaths from all causes in the same age range in the same time period. https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku In contrast, even with very low vaccination rates among children, there have already been 40 deaths and 1,446 hospitalizations reported to the CDC in children in reaction to the COVID vaccine, as of 12/17/21. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
- The Director of the CDC admits COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission. For this reason alone, children should not be forced to submit to the injections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html#
- Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.4 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/
- COVID-19 vaccines carry the risk of injury and death for some so there must be informed consent and the right to refuse the vaccine without penalty. As of December 17th, there had already been 701,127 COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and 9,476 COVID-19 vaccine deaths in the U.S. reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
Read the bill at: https://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_status/legacy/bs2016/bill_docket.aspx?lsr=2969&sy=2022&sortoption=&txtsessionyear=2022&txtbillnumber=sb288
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post
As someone who got the 1 injection I now have to see specialist due to a reaction Why are they trying to mandate this injection when so many are having reactions and no one is talking about it I feel like they are taking our freedoms one by one Now they want children to have them this is ridiculous as they science doesn’t even make sense and they rules change daily