Idaho’s legislators are considering three good bills that would specifically protect people regarding COVID vaccination.
House Bill 581 would prohibit employee discrimination based on COVID vaccination status, except for federal and healthcare employees.
House Bill 632 would prohibit individuals from being denied medical treatment based on COVID vaccine status. (It also protects those diagnosed with COVID.)
House Bill 464 would make employee injuries resulting from mandatory COVID vaccination compensable under worker’s compensation.
These protective bills are especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 vaccines, even though the vaccines are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
The introduction of these bills is good news – now it’s time for you to speak up and make your voice heard to help them pass!
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her SUPPORT HB 581, HB 632, and HB 464.
You can look up who represents you at: https://legislature.idaho.gov/legislators/
(Click the Who’s My Legislator tab.)
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support three important bills that would protect people from being discriminated against based on their COVID-19 vaccination status.
HB 581 would protect employees from discrimination in the workplace.
HB 632 would ensure that individuals don’t lose their rights to medical care simply because they aren’t vaccinated.
And HB 464 would protect employees who are injured by COVID-19 vaccines by allowing for claims under workman’s comp.
These protective bills are especially important due to the push to mandate experimental COVID-19 vaccines. There have been no long-term studies on the safety of these shots. To date, there have been 767,083 domestic injuries and 11,104 deaths reported in connection with the COVID shots to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) — and it is estimated that only 10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.
I urge Representative _____to SUPPORT HB 581, HB 632, and HB 464 to protect peoples’ health and rights.
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- On July 27, 2021, Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, went on CNN and acknowledged that COVID-19 injections do not stop people from catching or transmitting SARS-CoV-2.[i] So mandating vaccination does not limit the spread of COVID.
- COVID vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 vaccines is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks, and false advertising.[ii],[iii] Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations. [iv]
- As of February 18, there have already been 767,083 COVID-19 Vaccine adverse events and 11,104 COVID-19 Vaccine deaths reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
Read the bills here:
🖨️ Print post