The Tennessee Legislature has introduced four new COVID specific vaccine bills worthy of your support!
H.B. 13/S.B. 187 prohibits government from forcing/requiring/coercing a person to receive a COVID-19 injection.
H.B. 1147/S.B. 1308 prohibits employers from mandating COVID-19 injections and taking adverse action against employees.
H.B. 1421/S.B. 1313 prohibits schools from requiring COVID-19 injections.
H.B. 1269/ S.B. 564 creates a civil cause of action for discrimination based on COVID-19 injection status.
These bills are especially important given the pressure that is mounting to mandate COVID-19 injections, even though the shots are experimental, have been fast-tracked, and carry a high rate of side effects.
Please help them become law by speaking up and making your voices heard TODAY!
- Contact your State Representative and urge him or her to support H.B. 13, H.B. 1147, H.B. 1421 and H.B. 1269.
- Contact your state Senator and urge him or her to support S.B. 187, S.B. 1308, S.B. 1313 and S.B. 564.
You can look up who represents you at: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/legislators/
Sample script for email or calls is below. Personalize it by adding your own sentences and changing the wording – personal letters are far more effective than form letters!
“My name is ____ and I live in (town). I am calling to ask Representative ____ to support four good vaccine bills. H.B. 13, H.B. 1147, H.B. 1421, and H.B. 1269, would protect people against being forced or coerced into the experimental COVID-19 injections.
These bills are especially important with the push to mandate high-risk, fast-tracked COVID-19 injections.
The normal stages of testing are being skipped or abbreviated, even as initial results from some show high rates of injuries in the volunteers.
Additionally, as of February 18th there had been 18,812 reported adverse events and 1,095 deaths. And manufacturers have been shielded from liability for any harm they may cause.
People should not be forced to be injected with a substance that could cause serious side effects, the scope of which will be largely unknown because of how quickly the vaccines have been rushed to market.
I urge Representative _____to support each of these important bills, which would protect peoples’ rights to bodily autonomy.
(This same sample letter can be used when calling your Senator about the companion bills S.B. 187, S.B. 1308, S.B. 1313 and S.B. 564.)
Keep your call or email short! Pick the 2 or 3 of these talking points – or none of them — that are most important to you, and be sure to explain why this issue matters to you personally.
- One of the most basic human rights is that of bodily autonomy, as recognized by the Nuremburg Code. Ethical medicine requires prior, completely voluntary and fully informed consent.
- Vaccine package inserts warn of the risk of brain damage, life-threatening allergy, and death and no one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
- COVID-19 injection manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 injections is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medial expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
- COVID-19 injections carry the risk of injury and death. As of February 18th, there had already been 18,812 COVID-19 injection adverse events and 1,095 COVID-19 injection deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System.
- Many of the new injections being created use mRNA technology which use a faster and less expensive technology. mRNA shots have not been tested in large-scale clinical trials for lengthy periods of time. These new technology platforms have been used to develop experimental shots for SARS, MERS, and HIV, but so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.
Read the bills at:
For more information on COVID-19 injections, checkout this article: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/🖨️ Print post