This is one of my favorite recipes. Best foods for our body and nourishment are foods that rot the fastest (meat, fish, berries, etc.) because they have high electrical charge and fill our ‘batteries’ fastest.
Recipe moderator note: Our fourth dietary principle is “All traditional cultures cooked some of their food but all consumed a portion of their animal foods raw.” This recipe also features nutrient-dense cod livers and we link to a recommended brand! Enjoy 10% off your first order.
- 1 lb high-quality, 100% pasture-raised filet mignon, roughly ground
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- 1 can cod liver, with oil, chopped
- 2 tbsp duck fat mayonnaise — see recipe
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can anchovies, chopped
- 1 raw, organic, pasture-raised egg yolk
- 3 cultured garlic cloves, chopped — see recipe
- Fresh greens-basil, dill, parsley, chopped
- Mix everything gently.
- Serve it cold. Keep it in freezer 10 min before serving.
- Serve with homemade sourdough bread.