Toxic Iron and Ferroxidase Dr. Ben Edwards explains why excess iron is a problem
Anthrax, Arsenic and Old Lace Sally Fallon Morell offers arsenic poisoning as an explanation for anthrax
Nourishing Traditions of Morocco Sandrine Perez describes Morocco’s wise emphasis on organ meats
- President’s Message: Conference
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller explains why to avoid modified food starch
- The Wise Traditions Pantry John Moody outlines preparedness strategies
- Homeopathy Journal Anke Zimmermann discusses anemia
- Technology As Servant James Kirkpatrick presents the pros and cons of plastics
- WAPF Podcast Interview Andrew Wakefield on coronavirus vaccines
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s DVD Reviews
- Legislative Updates Judith McGeary keeps us up to date on federal policy
- Vaccination Updates Kendall Nelson examines the vaccine industry’s reliance on cell lines from aborted fetuses
- Farm and Ranch Anneliese Abbott discusses Malthusian influences on American agriculture
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Why Humans Drink (Raw) Milk https://www.realmilk.com/health/why-humans-drink-raw-milk/
- Wisconsin–Now Is the Time to Expand Raw Milk Access https://www.realmilk.com/state-updates/wisconsin-now-is-the-time-to-expand-raw-milk-access/
- Federal Lawsuit Over FDA Raw Butter Petition https://www.realmilk.com/national-updates/lawsuit-over-fda-raw-butter-petition/
by Sally Fallon Morell
“We’d love to come to your conference, but can’t do it because you won’t be requiring masks,” wrote a member. Of course we respect anyone’s choice to wear (or not wear) a mask, but the truth is that very few of our members would attend a conference where masks were required.
Whether or not you believe that the current Covid-19 pandemic is caused by a virus, copious scientific evidence indicates that masks do not work. For example, in June 2020, rcreader.com published a list of randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies and reviews of such studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.
We moved our conference venue from Portland, Oregon, to Atlanta, Georgia, because the governor of Georgia has pledged not to enforce any mask mandates; moreover, the Sheraton-Atlanta has assured us in writing that we won’t have to wear masks or practice social distancing while in the hotel. If that policy changes, we will issue full refunds of all conference registration fees.
What we will do at the conference is ask everyone to leave their cell phones in their rooms, or at least put them in airplane mode, in order to minimize exposure to EMFs. And there is no 5G in the hotel.
We have a great lineup of speakers this time, starting with the three amigos, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (delivering the banquet keynote address), Del Bigtree (addressing the closing ceremony) and Dr. Andrew Wakefield (presenting his new movie 1986, The Act on Friday evening and conducting the Q&A session). All have bravely spoken out about the dangers of childhood vaccinations.
Tom Cowan and I will be there with our new book The Contagion Myth; Jeffrey Smith will discuss the dangers of GMOs; Diana Jabour, Brandon LaGreca, LAc, Beverly Rubic, PhD, and Theodora Scarato, MSW will all provide important information on how to cope with EMFs; and we have many other new speakers along with perennial favorites like Stephanie Seneff, PhD and Louisa Williams, ND, DC.
We’ve held a conference at the Sheraton Atlanta before and know that the chef and staff really get it about the food and can provide us with delicious Wise Traditions meals. The Thursday evening Real Milk fundraiser, children’s program and farm tour are all in place, and there are plenty of different price levels to suit your budget. In short, we think the twenty-first Wise Traditions conference will be the perfect remedy—mask-free and plenty of hugs—to the difficult times we’ve all been through. To register, visit wisetraditions.org. We look forward to seeing you there!🖨️ Print post