Fixing Your Fertility Pam Schoenfeld explains the importance of vitamin A for fertility and pregnancy
Vitamin K2 MK-4 Elizabeth and David Schlinsog present Dr. Price̓s momentous discovery
Dr. Price’s Remedy Sally Fallon Morell praises high-vitamin cod liver oil and high-vitamin butter or emu oil
- President’s Message: Fat Soluble Activators (see below)
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller discusses mayhem in the wake of the latest weight-loss drugs
- Homeopathy Journal Homeopathy and Weight Loss
- WAPF Podcast Interview Interview With Kristen Files Addressing Adrenal Fatigue
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s Video Reviews
- Vaccination Updates If Vaccines Are Really “Safe And Effective,” Why Won’t Experts Engage In A Debate?
- Lab Report Values For The Fat-Soluble Activators
- Technology as Servant The Obscure Origins of Modern -Day Climate Change Hysteria
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
In this issue we focus renewed attention on the fat-soluble activators—vitamins A, D and K2—which form the crux of the nutritional program formulated by Dr. Weston A. Price. Foods rich in these vitamins were the basis of all healthy traditional diets, protected nonindustrialized peoples against tooth decay and illness, and ensured wide attractive faces and strong bodies generation after generation.Pam Schoenfeld, RD, has done a masterful job collecting the research on vitamin A and fertility, and shares her experiences as a fertility specialist in helping couples conceive and have healthy babies (page 15).
Then we get a look at Liz Schlinsog’s review of Dr. Price’s research on Activator X—vitamin K2, MK-4—with an enumeration of the various proteins that are activated by the (well-named) Activator X (page 29).
On page 38, I share information on Dr. Price’s remedy for accidents, trauma and serious illness—alternating drops of high-vitamin cod liver oil and high-vitamin butter oil under the tongue.
Finally, in this issue, we are publishing the results of additional testing for the fat-soluble activators in various foods.
The bottom line: ignore the dietary guidelines! For good health it is essential to consume foods that provide vitamins A, D and K2—butter and whole dairy products from grass-fed cows, poultry fats and lard, liver and other organ meats, fish eggs and shellfish—the very foods that government mandates say to avoid. Truly, government guidelines and the industrialization of our food supply have caused untold health problems that worsen with each generation.
Maybe our motto should be, “Enjoy caviar and pȃté, and have healthy children along the way!”
We will be featuring nutrient-dense foods at our upcoming Wise Traditions conference, October 19-23 in Kansas City, Missouri. We are working with wonderful chefs who are very excited about preparing meals for us.
As always, we have a great lineup of speakers and panelists, and an exhibit hall full of interesting offerings. We provide CEUs for nurses, acupuncturists, NANP nutritionists and massage therapists. A pre-conference raw milk gathering will celebrate our recent victories in raw milk legislation and a sold-out farm tour on the final Monday will round out the activities. A children’s program is available.
Don’t be left out! Tickets are selling fast. We look forward to seeing you there!🖨️ Print post