- The Scarlet Nutrient Pam Schoenfeld on saving the reputation of vitamin A
- Healthy Fertility Victoria Braun describes a program for achieving fertility and a successful pregnancy
- Recovery from the Pill Kim Schuette presents a comprehensive plan
- Reversing the Trend Judith Mudrak shares the joy of a healthy grandchild
- The Concussion Epidemic Merinda Teller analyzes the many reasons for the increase in side effects from head injuries
- EMR and the ADHD Child Katie Singer provides strategies for minimizing the effects of EMR
- President’s Message: Children’s Health
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller focuses on the Zika virus
- Vaccination Update: Leslie Manookian uncovers the scandal of the HPV vaccine
- Farm and Ranch: Donald Sutherland describes the byzantine world of glyphosate approval
- Homeopathy Journal Joette Calabrese shares her wisdom on homeopathy for the sleepless child
- WAPF Podcast Interview Hilda Gore interviews Richard Morris
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Legislative Updates Judith McGeary updates us on GMO labeling and the TPP
A Campaign for Real Milk:
Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
by Sally Fallon Morell
The number one focus of the Weston A. Price Foundation has always been children—how to optimize fertility, prepare for pregnancy, nourish the growing fetus and child, and provide the kind of environment that children need to thrive.
This issue explores the subject of children’s health, starting with the importance of vitamin A for conception and fetal development, focusing on restoring fertility to women living in a toxic world, and providing guidance that can help you protect your child from physical injury and EMR assault. This generation of children is bearing the brunt of three generations of processed food and infertility is at an all-time high—truly we are in the eleventh hour, with not much time to turn things around.
We are committed to providing our message to as many people and in as many ways as possible—through our journal, our extensive website, our chapter system, through pamphlets and flyers, through our new podcast and through videos and blogs. Our yearly conference, legal actions, our shopping guide and our research efforts all contribute to this educational process. . . as you can see, our modest Foundation is doing a lot! And right now we are feeling the pinch, with many irons in the fire but not enough fuel.
That is why we have embarked on a fund-raising campaign for the month of August. Our goal is to raise one hundred thousand dollars to support our various programs. We need your help. Please turn to page 84 where you will find an appeal letter and donation envelope. You can also donate at westonaprice.org/donate.
Have you or a loved one benefitted from the WAPF message? Is there a vibrant healthy child in your family thanks to our advice? If so, we ask that you give in return to assist us in carrying out our many programs. Please consider a minimum of twenty-five dollars—more if you are able. If all our members gave a donation, however small, we would soon have enough to take care of our current short fall.
Speaking of activities, our conference is right around the corner. The theme of Wise Traditions 2016 is Nutrition for All Seasons of Life, with a plenary session dedicated to fertility and healthy children. We will have tracks on men’s health, elder care, vaccinations, diabetes and weight loss, holistic dentistry as well as cooking, gardening and farming—there’s something for everyone at this year’s conference. See page 14 for details. If you are willing to distribute our conference postcard, let us know how many to send you. We look forward to seeing you there!🖨️ Print post