Questioning Covid Ilana Nurpi, MD asks important questions about Covid
Glyphosate and the Gut Stephanie Seneff discusses glyphosate and gut health
Hidden Food Ingredients Becky Plotner shines a light on ingredients missing from food labels
- President’s Message: A new kind of contagion (see below)
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller scrutinizes the conventional explanation for Lyme disease
- Soy Alert Sally Fallon Morell on the tragic consequences of diets high in soy isoflavones
- Homeopathy Journal Cilla Whatcott on homeopathy in epidemics
- Technology As Servant James Kirkpatrick discusses harnessing energy & power
- WAPF Podcast Interview Toby Rogers on the high cost of autism
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s DVD Reviews
- Legislative Updates Judith McGeary gives us the latest news
- Vaccination Updates Kendall Nelson on vaccines and nanotech
- Farm and Ranch Anneliese Abbott examines the Americanization of global agriculture and the Green Revolution
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
In our book The Contagion Myth, WAPF vice president Tom Cowan, MD and I argue that there is no such thing as contagious disease—that is, disease transferred from a sick person to a well person via pathogenic bacteria or viruses. Disease results from nutrient deficiencies, poisons (including electro-magnetic poisons) and injury, and any microbe found associated with a disease is the result, not the cause of the illness.
But now that a large portion of the population has received an injection against Covid-19, we are hearing about a new kind of contagion—unvaccinated people getting sick after contact with vaccinated individuals. There are reports of menstrual irregularities, miscarriage, fatigue, rashes and strange bruising in the unvaccinated after close contact with the vaccinated.
One theory holds that the culprit is a spike protein, so called because of its arrowhead-like structure, which the body’s own cells make after getting the shot. In a December 8, 2020 letter to the FDA, Patrick Whalen, MD, PhD, of UCLA warned that the injection of spike protein into the blood could cause damage to the cardiovascular system, including clots and inflammation of the heart. The spike protein can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage to the brain. Research has shown that those receiving the injection shed spike proteins in the feces and urine, and a Pfizer document admits that people can be environmentally exposed by inhalation or skin contact. Another theory posits that the RNA injected into people “broadcasts” contagion to others.
Whatever the explanation, what we are witnessing is a “vaccine” that transfers illness to others! The developers of this injection have figured out how to deliver and stabilize the RNA in the injection using the antifreeze PEG (called “lipid nanoparticles”), “viral” vectors and other compounds. Additional poisons added to the shot can make the recipients sick in a variety of ways. The “virus,” now blamed on Chinese scientists in Wuhan, is the cover. What irony—it’s not the unvaccinated who threaten the vaccinated as claimed, but the vaccinated who threaten the unvaccinated!
While our country may be getting back to normal, it’s clear that the Covid story is far from over. But meanwhile, we can all enjoy ourselves at Wise Traditions 2021, to be held in Allen, Texas (near Dallas), November 5-7. We have a fantastic lineup of speakers including Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Del Bigtree, Natasha Campbell-McBride, Andrew Kaufman, Stephanie Seneff, Beverly Rubik and many others. See page 10 for details. No masks required so we look forward to seeing your shining faces there!🖨️ Print post