The Contagion Fairy Tale Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell further
deconstruct the contagion myth
The Chlorine Dioxide Controversy Stephanie Seneff examines chlorine
dioxide’s actions and mechanisms
Coconut and Ecuadorian Encocados Pilar Egüez Guevara describes coconut’s
past and current status in Ecuador
- President’s Message: The New Etiquette
- Letters: Letters to the Editor of Wise Traditions
- Caustic Commentary: Sally Fallon Morell takes on the Diet Dictocrats
- Reading Between the Lines Merinda Teller discusses problems and solutions related to infant constipation
- The Wise Traditions Pantry John Moody praises the elder plant
- Homeopathy Journal Anke Zimmermann considers our Arsenicum moment
- Technology As Servant James Kirkpatrick delves into the BPA dilemma
- WAPF Podcast Interview Sayer Ji discusses health freedom
- All Thumbs Book Reviews
- Tim’s DVD Reviews
- Legislative Updates Looking Ahead to 2021
- Vaccination Updates Pertussis Vaccines: A Historical And Present-Day Perspective
- Farm and Ranch Food For All: From John Boyd Orr To The Cold War
- A Campaign for Real Milk:
- Mark McAfee and Sarah Smith discuss a government study affirming raw milk safety
- Healthy Baby Gallery: More Wise Traditions babies!
The Universe works in strange and wonderful ways. After we cancelled our Wise Traditions conference, we suddenly found we were able to have a conference after all! The one-day event at Polyface Farm was a huge success, with three hundred people enjoying five excellent talks while sitting on hay bales in Joel Salatin’s hoop house (see photos on page 4-5).
At this conference, November 16, 2020, we officially launched the New Etiquette. We asked everyone present to turn their cell phones to airplane mode. One participant had an EMF meter with her and saw a fairly high level of electromagnetic radiation fall to almost zero (see her letter on page 7).
Although the disease called Covid-19 is not contagious, there is a danger of contracting the illness when you are in a group. In a group, especially a large group, when everyone has a cell phone, everyone will be subjected to a large amount of pulsed microwave electrosmog. When not on airplane mode, your cell phones not only receive electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs), but also emit them. Of course, current thinking interprets this situation—several or even many people getting sick from EMFs after spending time in a group together—as contagion.
Fifty years ago, no one thought twice about lighting a cigarette in someone else’s house; no one considered it impolite to light up a cigarette in front of another person. Today we consider such actions the height of rudeness. No one would take such an action unless invited. People no longer smoke in restaurants, airplanes, stadiums or even bars. This change has come about over several decades.
Let’s hope that the New Etiquette will take over more quickly than that. Let’s have announcements in theaters and stadiums for the audience to go to airplane mode; let’s have student education programs about the dangers of over-exposure to cell phone radiation; let’s have cell phone baskets inside the front and back doors of every house, with special reminders at parties. Let’s make sure that choirs practice with their cell phones turned to airplane mode; let’s make sure that no phones are on when we are around children.Let’s require stores to put cell phone reminders on their front windows. Even better, let’s require cell phone manufacturers to make phones that automatically default to airplane mode.
And as you all join with family and friends for your maskless celebrations of Christmas and the New Year, please ensure that your guests stay safe by insisting on airplane mode. Speaking of which, the Weston A. Price Foundation wishes you all most blessed holidays, filled with joy, gratitude and good health!🖨️ Print post