Benefits of Gelatin
- helps repair the gut lining
- healthy hair, skin and nails
- better production of stomach acid
- good for your joints
- can help balance your hormones
- easily digestible protein source
- can help promote restful sleep
This batch I made orange mango gummies and blueberry lemonade gummies! I love adding raw honey to mine for extra immune support!
- 4 cups liquid such as puréed fruit, smoothie, coconut water, etc.
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 6 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- Gummy molds, or a pan or bowl
- Raw honey to taste, optional
- Bloom 6 tbsp of grass-fed gelatin in 1 cup of water by sprinkling the gelatin over top (just thickens and rehydrates the gelatin)
- Heat 4 cups of liquid such as puréed fruit, smoothie, coconut water etc. and mix in the bloomed gelatin, you can add sweetener of choice if you want to! I added raw honey
- Let it all dissolve, turn off the heat and add to a bowl or pan or silicone mold to set! let set for atleast 2-4 hours and then enjoy! Good for 5 days in the fridge but they definitely won’t last long.
Definitely going to have to make these! YUM!
Can’t wait to try these! I’m sure my 2 year old with love them!
These sound very good but pardon my naivety when it comes to cooking and food preparation but what do you mean by “bloom”?
Can I make these with fish gelatin?
Will this work with powdered grass fed collagen?
Cipriano Shilah says
No. Need Gelatin to make a gummy.
KRISTIE WEYHE says
How did you make the blueberry lemonade?