A nutrition conference is coming this May 1 & 2 to the San Francisco area.
It is The National Association of Nutrition Professionals Conference, to be held May 1-2, 2010 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, Burlingame, CA.
This year our theme will be, “Nutrition is Life: Using the Healing Power of Food to Transform Our Health and Change the World.” With its first-class, central location and our all-star lineup of speakers and venders.
Now’s the time to stop struggling to find new ways to boost your nutrition knowledge – as well as your bottom line – up another notch this year.
Take action today by registering for the NANP National Conference in San Francisco May 1&2. Nutrition is Life: Using the Healing Power of Food to Transform Our Health and Change the World promises to be our best conference yet for health professionals demanding the latest and greatest in the field of holistic nutrition – and how to make money doing what you love, too.
Discounted registration ends on March 30, so there’s no time to waste! Take advantage of the conference fees by clicking here.
Still not convinced?
Click for General Conference information or speaker highlights and here’s a snapshot of how this event can benefit you:
– Fulfill your CEU requirement. NANP Professional Members earn 10 Category 1 CEUs for this event
– Stay Relevant. Science-based information from accomplished leaders in the field of holistic nutrition keep you at the top of your game
– It’s all about you. Customize your conference by choosing from 9 breakout sessions in 3 tracks
– Connect and Collaborate on new business opportunities you may have only dreamed about
– Get inspired. Percolate ideas for your OWN workshops and presentations
– One is the loneliest number. Build your network of mentors, peers and nutrition heroes to support your 2010 goals – and beyond
– Enjoy hotel (!) food. Savor specially sourced and expertly prepared sustainable and organic lunches
– Best in show. Receive special discounts from an expanded group of best-in-class sponsors in our trade fair
– Stay and Play. Book a room and spend a few days sampling the abundant activities in Napa, Sonoma and points north
EARLY DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION
Save by registering by March 30, 2010
SPECIAL: Student Pricing Available🖨️ Print post
Leave a Reply