Ananda More was skeptical about homeopathy until she fell ill during a trip to India. She took the two little “sugar pills” figuring she had nothing to lose. Now, Ananda is a homeopath herself and the filmmaker behind the movie “Magic Pills: Promise or Placebo?” In today’s conversation, she covers the science behind and the benefits of homeopathy, the ancient system of healing.
Ananda explains how homeopathy follows the principle of “like cures like” and how surprisingly effective its micro doses of natural substances can be in helping the body heal. She points to recent scientific developments that demonstrate its positive track record, and helps us understand why the pharmaceutical industry is threatened by the same.
This episode is ideal for those who are brand new to homeopathy, for the skeptics, and for those who are already choosing homeopathic remedies and are eager to see the widespread use of this ancient healing system.
Highlights from the conversation include:
- The origins of homeopathy
- What “like cures like” actually means
- Ananda’s first encounter with homeopathy
- The science behind homeopathy & how it’s only now “catching up”
- Ananda’s daughter’s asthma scare & how it has been resolved through homeopathy
- New scientific developments coming out about homeopathy
- The bias against homeopathic medicine
- Why the pharmaceutical industry is threatened by homeopathy
- How homeopathic treatments have been successful on a large scale
- Why it’s important to maintain legal access to homeopathic remedies
- How to get involved in promoting homeopathy choice
- Chapter leaders: you can offer a private screening of “Magic Pills” to your chapter free of charge because we have covered the screening fees for you. Simply contact the office email@example.com for details.