Local Chapters will find resources here to help them advertise their activities and promote the goals of The Weston A. Price Foundation.
- Chapter Leader Handbook, Books, and other handbooks
- Business Cards
- Exhibiting Resources
- Chapter leader farm check list
- Chapter Leader Order Form
- Chapter Meeting and Event Resources
- Chapter Training
- Chapter Awards
- Facebook Logo
- Slide Presentations
- Chapter Meeting Videos from Past Conferences
Chapter Leaders receive 25% off all conference recordings. Be sure to note on the form that you are a chapter leader. Deduct 25% from your total and fax the form to 781-599-2440.
- Chapter Lending Library DVDs
- Conference recordings (to order online directly from Fleetwood – no discount)
- Seminar on Traditional Diets and The Oiling of America from NewTrends Publishing (DVDs for sale, and also the PPTs available to download for free)
- A Radical Shift in Correcting Food Intolerances – webinar for chapter leaders by Joette Calabrese
Books and Handbooks
- Chapter Leader Handbook (PDF 519KB)
- WAPF Chapter Leaders Ideas Page
- See the Book Sources page for places to order Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Nourishing Traditions, and more. NOTE Australia/New Zealand chapter leaders: You can now get New Trends titles from this new Australian distributor: Andrew Easton, Managing Director, Alpa Books Pty Ltd, PO Box 436 St Agnes, SA, 5097, ph:+61 8 8389 2104, mob: +61 430 42 2321, www.alpabooks.com.au
- Two-Color WAPF Trifold Brochures: See the Brochures page for PDF versions of our two-color brochures that you can download and take to your local copy center to be duplicated in color. You can also order quantities of these, professionally printed on nice paper, from our online store. They are 25 cents each or 15 cents each when you order 100 or more. These are available without charge to chapter leaders, although we always appreciate a donation. Use the Chapter Leader Order Form below if you want to order them for free or for a small donation (the public online order form will only allow you to order them at 25 cents each or 15 cents for 100+).
- Black and White WAPF Trifold: See the Brochures page for a PDF version of our black and white trifold brochure that can be photocopied inexpensively for mass distribution. The file is a PDF Form into which you can type your information into the “Local Contact” box before printing and duplicating!
- Two-Color FTCLDF Brochure (PDF 679KB): This brochure on legal sized (8×14″) paper includes an application for Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund membership.
Professional WAPF business cards are available to support your networking, teaching and exhibiting efforts. We have created a two-color, two-sided business card for your use.
The front is a stylish business card, featuring the Weston A. Price Foundation logo, your Name, your Chapter Name, Phone Number, Email, Web Address (if any). The back of the business cards is a teaching tool, listing nine important WAPF messages.
See this example: Business Card Sample (PDF 242KB)
AVAILABLITY: These business cards are only available for order by current Weston A. Price chapter leaders and co-leaders.
Quantity 250 – $25 including shipping in continental USA
Quantity 500 – $35 including shipping in continental USA
LOWER QUANTITY – PRINT YOURSELF
If you want fewer than 250, you can send the info listed below (Your name, etc) to Michelle at the email given in #2 below. She will make a template and email it back to you.
Because our logo has special fonts and colors, this is not a do-it-yourself template. We have hired Bielovitz Design to fulfill our orders.
- Call the WAPF office to pay for your order – either 250 or 500 cards.
- After you have paid, email Michelle Bielovitz at firstname.lastname@example.org* with the following information:
Quantity you are ordering
Phone with Area Code
Website (if any)
*NOTE: When you click the email link above, your email program should automatically create an email to Michelle with a “CC” to the WAPF office (email@example.com). If you do not have an email program that opens email links automatically, and you cut and paste Michelle’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org), please also send a CC email@example.com. Thank you.
- Review/approve the draft card via email (1-2 business days), or via mail (7-10 business days). Be sure to check all the information, spelling, etc. very carefully!
- Receive the business cards directly from the printer. (7-14 business days depending on delivery address).
We hope you enjoy using these new tools to enhance your chapter activities.
- Please read this memo from Sally Fallon Morell.
- Guidelines for Writing an Action Alert (DOC 32KB)
- Event Publicity Form to submit items to be put on facebook or the calendar
WAPF Benefits of Membership Slide
Benefits slide (PPT)
- Download this WAPF logo (PDF 199K) for use on stationery, flyers, and more.
- Check out our logos here
Chapter Leader Order Form
- Use this chapter leader order form (PDF 88KB) to order discounted WAPF literature.
Chapter Meeting and Event Resources
Chapter Training Survey
If you are interested in attending future Chapter Training Sessions, please give us your input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CLzoomtraining
Zoom Tutorial Video – Watch this 11 minute video to learn how to use Zoom or to get a refresher. (Thanks to Karen Voelkening-Behegan and family for making this!)
Thanks to a member’s generous donation the Weston A. Price Foundation is able to provide monetary awards in 2020 to WAPF Local Chapters for specific projects. With this award, WAPF hopes to mobilize Chapter Leaders to have an even greater influence in their community.
- Instructions and download information for Sally’s PowerPoint slide presentations for use at local chapter meetings (including Seminar on Traditional Diets, Oiling of America, Healthy4Life, Politics of School Lunches).
- Nourishing Our Children: Information on how to obtain NOC’s presentations and educational materials
- Raw Milk and Raw Milk Products: Safety, Health, Economic, and Legal Issues, Prepared by the Weston A. Price Foundation, on realmilk.com
- Slide by Slide Rebuttal to FDA Powerpoint Against Raw Milk, on reamilk.com
- Slides from Wilson High Presentation
Chapter Meeting Videos from Past Conferences
- WAPF Letterhead (PDF 150KB)
- Business Cards (see above)
- Executive Summary (DOC 33KB) of WAPF testimony regarding Federal Dietary Guidelines and the Food Pyramid
Chapter Leaders receive 25% off all conference recordings. Please use this form [link to form]. Be sure to note on the form that you are a chapter leader. Deduct 25% from your total and fax the form to 781-599-2440.🖨️ Print post