Local Chapters will find resources here to help them advertise their activities and promote the goals of The Weston A. Price Foundation.
Welcome Video for New Chapter Leaders
- Chapter Leader Handbook, Books, and other handbooks
- Business Cards
- Exhibiting Resources
- Chapter leader farm check list
- Chapter Leader Order Form
- Chapter Meeting and Event Resources
- Chapter Training
- Chapter Awards
- Facebook Logo
- Slide Presentations
- Chapter Meeting Videos from Past Conferences
Chapter Leaders receive 25% off all conference recordings. Be sure to note on the form that you are a chapter leader. Deduct 25% from your total and fax the form to 781-599-2440.
- Chapter Lending Library DVDs
- Conference recordings (to order online directly from Fleetwood – no discount)
- Seminar on Traditional Diets and The Oiling of America from NewTrends Publishing (DVDs for sale, and also the PPTs available to download for free)
- A Radical Shift in Correcting Food Intolerances – webinar for chapter leaders by Joette Calabrese
Books and Handbooks
- Chapter Leader Handbook (PDF 519KB)
- WAPF Chapter Leaders Ideas Page
- See the Book Sources page for places to order Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Nourishing Traditions, and more. NOTE Australia/New Zealand chapter leaders: You can now get New Trends titles from this new Australian distributor: Andrew Easton, Managing Director, Alpa Books Pty Ltd, PO Box 436 St Agnes, SA, 5097, ph:+61 8 8389 2104, mob: +61 430 42 2321, www.alpabooks.com.au
- Two-Color WAPF Trifold Brochures: See the Brochures page for PDF versions of our two-color brochures that you can download and take to your local copy center to be duplicated in color. You can also order quantities of these, professionally printed on nice paper, from our online store. They are 25 cents each or 15 cents each when you order 100 or more. These are available without charge to chapter leaders, although we always appreciate a donation. Use the Chapter Leader Order Form below if you want to order them for free or for a small donation (the public online order form will only allow you to order them at 25 cents each or 15 cents for 100+).
- Black and White WAPF Trifold: See the Brochures page for a PDF version of our black and white trifold brochure that can be photocopied inexpensively for mass distribution. The file is a PDF Form into which you can type your information into the “Local Contact” box before printing and duplicating!
- Two-Color FTCLDF Brochure (PDF 679KB): This brochure on legal sized (8×14″) paper includes an application for Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund membership.
- Please read this memo from Sally Fallon Morell.
- Guidelines for Writing an Action Alert (DOC 32KB)
- Event Publicity Form to submit items to be put on facebook or the calendar
WAPF Benefits of Membership Slide
Benefits slide (PPT)
- Download this WAPF logo (PDF 199K) for use on stationery, flyers, and more.
- Check out our logos here
Chapter Leader Order Form
- Use this chapter leader order form (PDF 88KB) to order discounted WAPF literature.
Chapter Meeting and Event Resources
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Ideas
Chapter Training Survey
If you are interested in attending future Chapter Training Sessions, please give us your input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CLzoomtraining
Zoom Tutorial Video – Watch this 11 minute video to learn how to use Zoom or to get a refresher. (Thanks to Karen Voelkening-Behegan and family for making this!)
Thanks to a member’s generous donation the Weston A. Price Foundation is able to provide monetary awards in 2020 to WAPF Local Chapters for specific projects. With this award, WAPF hopes to mobilize Chapter Leaders to have an even greater influence in their community.
- Instructions and download information for Sally’s PowerPoint slide presentations for use at local chapter meetings (including Seminar on Traditional Diets, Oiling of America, Healthy4Life, Politics of School Lunches).
- Nourishing Our Children: Information on how to obtain NOC’s presentations and educational materials
- Raw Milk and Raw Milk Products: Safety, Health, Economic, and Legal Issues, Prepared by the Weston A. Price Foundation, on realmilk.com
- Slide by Slide Rebuttal to FDA Powerpoint Against Raw Milk, on reamilk.com
- Slides from Wilson High Presentation
Chapter Meeting Videos from Past Conferences
…………..Jack Moore handout for 2018 chapter meeting
- WAPF Letterhead (PDF 150KB)
- Business Cards (see above)
- Executive Summary (DOC 33KB) of WAPF testimony regarding Federal Dietary Guidelines and the Food Pyramid
Chapter Leaders receive 25% off all conference recordings. Please use this form [link to form]. Be sure to note on the form that you are a chapter leader. Deduct 25% from your total and fax the form to 781-599-2440.🖨️ Print post
Mandy Rivera says
I am a chapter leader and wanted to borrow one of the dvds but am not seeing how to contact you in that regards. I thought there was an email before.
Tim Boyd says
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elissa Hirsh says
I watched the videos of the 2017 chapter leaders’ meeting. It was mentioned that there was a template for printing simple business cards on Avery labels or something similar, for chapter leaders who don’t need 250 of the gorgeous two-sided cards. I don’t see a way to request that template on this page. Did I miss it?
Maureen Diaz says
Elissa, business cards may be ordered from Bielovitz Designs (follow the link below), or you may create your own by downloading the logo from this same page, inserting your own information. This can easily be done using Apple’s “Pages” or Microsoft Publisher.